Pages

Monday, February 6, 2012

My Goals

My creative goals for a hard-working 2012 is to develop, achieve and establish a high, creative and eye catching artistic design works such as photography, digital art, illustrations, typography, mixed media and other styles of artwork. By end of this year I see myself developed my own unique styles of designs and keep growing my creative mind which leads to all sorts of fun and creative artistic works.

What keeps me going to reach & persevere to achieve my progress goals which leads me to achieve my outcome goals is from this famous quote; "Creativity is allowing yourself to make mistakes. Design is knowing which ones to keep." -Scott Adams,  and also from this famous quote who is unknown. "If you want to be a well-paid designer, please the client. If you want to be an award-winning designer, please yourself. If you want to be a great designer, please the audience."- Anonymous

I will never give up, never say die and reach my creative prize. I believe consistency is the key to build my creative mind. The only way to achieve my creative prize, all I need to do is give my personal best to all of my creative projects which was given to me. To do this the time that was given to me which contains every second, every minute, every hour, every day, every week and every month must count because time is very precious and running out at the same time.

2012 here I come!



No comments:

Post a Comment